Advance Housing Information
Advance Housing Requests
Exhibiting companies that are active members and that have secured booth space for the AUSA 2022 Annual Meeting & Exposition are invited to request hotel reservations or room blocks between May 9 and May 20.
Requests open: Monday, May 9, 2022, at 12 p.m. ET
Requests close: Friday, May 20, 2022, at 6 p.m. ET
Hotel assignments: Will be communicated on or before Friday, May 27, 2022
New in 2022!
- The maximum number of rooms each company may reserve during the advance housing period is based on their booth size (sq ft). Please reference the email sent by Shelby Parish (email@example.com) on April 29 for your advance housing room allotment.
- AUSA will only accept one housing request per company during the advance housing period. If your organization exhibits under multiple booths, each booth contact will have received their own housing information email.
- Room requests must be submitted using the AUSA Request Rooms page.
- During the advance housing period, each company will be limited to no more than 5 rooms per hotel at the Marriott Marquis, Renaissance, AC Hotel, Courtyard, and Residence Inn.
- Housing requests will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- AUSA will consider each company's room utilization history when accommodating housing requests.
- Need more rooms? Beginning June 9 when general housing opens, additional rooms can be reserved individually or by submitting a block request (10+ rooms). Rooms will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
9 Rooms or Fewer
- AUSA Housing will confirm requests for 9 rooms or fewer by booking individual reservations under the name of the requester. Unique names for each reservation are due by Friday, August 26, 2022.
- Cancellation deadlines vary by hotel. Refer to your email confirmation(s) for the last day to cancel to avoid a penalty of one night’s room plus tax, per room.
10 Rooms or More
- Companies with 10 rooms or more will be required to sign a group agreement and manage their block online.
- Rooming lists with unique names are due by Friday, August 26, 2022. After this date, any remaining unused rooms will be released for general sale.
- The deadline to cancel reservations booked within a room block is Friday, September 2, 2022. Failure to do so may result in a penalty of one night’s room plus tax, per room.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Fri, Aug 26, 2022||Rooming lists/unique names are due to AUSA Housing.|
|Fri, Sept 2, 2022||Last day to cancel a reservation in a room block to avoid a penalty of one night’s room plus tax per room.|
|Dates Vary by Hotel
Refer to each reservation's email confirmation
|Last day to cancel an individual (non-group) reservation to avoid a penalty of one night’s room plus tax per room.|
|Thu, Sept 22, 2022||Last day to add, change, or cancel a reservation through AUSA Housing at the Marriott Marquis and Renaissance.|
|Sat, Sept 24, 2022||Contact the Marriott Marquis and Renaissance directly to change or cancel reservations.|
|Mon, Sept 26, 2022||Last day to add, change, or cancel a reservation through AUSA Housing at all other hotels.|
|Wed, Sept 28, 2022||Contact all other hotels directly to change or cancel reservations.|
Alert! Convention Management Resources (CMR) is the official hotel management company for the AUSA 2022 Annual Meeting and Exposition. No other hotel management company or travel agency is authorized to place reservations on behalf of The Association of the United States Army. These companies have not entered into agreements with the Washington, DC hotels and are not able to guarantee rates and accommodations during the dates of the conference. Should you be contacted by any agency other than CMR, send us a message through the AUSA Housing Support Center.