DAC Attendee and Exhibitor Housing InformationImportant Dates
- Coming March 2020 - Attendee Housing will open in March 2020. Registration will be required in order to book a hotel reservation.
- May 29, 2020 - Rooming List deadline. Unsold rooms will be released.
- June 30, 2020 – On or after this date, hotels may charge a first night’s room & tax deposit.
- July 7, 2020 - Cancellation deadline. Cancellations received after this date are subject to penalty by the hotel.
- July 7, 2020 - Last day to request housing based on availability.
- July 9, 2020 - Reservation changes/cancels can be made directly with the hotels.
Requests for hospitality suites and meeting rooms at Moscone or at one of the official hotels will need prior approval from DAC show management. Please contact:
Kaity Pizzolato, Exhibits Manager
P: 630-434-7779 x8080
REMINDER: Please note that Hotel Shuttle Bus service will not be provided.
Alert! CMR (Convention Management Resources) is the official hotel management company for SEMICON West & DAC Housing. No other hotel management company or travel agency is authorized to place reservations on behalf of SEMICON West & DAC. These companies have not entered agreements with the San Francisco hotels and are not able to guarantee rates and accommodations during the dates of the conference. Should you be contacted by any other agency other than CMR, please contact SEMICON West & DAC Housing.