SEMICON West Exhibitor Housing InformationImportant Dates
- May 29, 2020 - Rooming List deadline. Unsold rooms will be released.
- June 30, 2020 – On or after this date, hotels may charge a first night’s room & tax deposit.
- July 1, 2020 - Cancellation deadline. Cancellations received after this date are subject to penalty by the hotel.
- July 7, 2020 - Last day to request housing based on availability.
- July 9, 2020 - Reservation changes/cancels can be made directly with the hotels.
Between November 13, 2019 and December 5, 2019, please submit your request for one or more rooms through the Exhibitor Block Request form. Beginning December 6, 2019, you may book individual reservations online or over the phone. Groups of 10 or more rooms must submit their request through the Exhibitor Block Request form.
Requests for hospitality suites and meeting rooms at Moscone or at one of the official hotels will need prior approval from SEMI show management. Please email Sandy Chapin at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMINDER: Please note that Hotel Shuttle Bus service will not be provided.
Alert! CMR (Convention Management Resources) is the official hotel management company for SEMICON West & DAC Housing. No other hotel management company or travel agency is authorized to place reservations on behalf of SEMICON West & DAC. These companies have not entered agreements with the San Francisco hotels and are not able to guarantee rates and accommodations during the dates of the conference. Should you be contacted by any other agency other than CMR, please contact SEMICON West & DAC Housing.