DAC Attendee and Exhibitor Housing InformationImportant Dates
- Coming March 2021 - Attendee Housing will open in March 2021. Registration will be required in order to book a hotel reservation.
- May 21, 2021 - Rooming List deadline.
- June 22, 2021 – On or after this date, hotels may charge a first night’s room & tax deposit.
- June 29, 2021 - Cancellation deadline. After this date, cancellations are subject to penalty.
- June 29, 2021 - Last day to request housing based on availability.
- July 1, 2021 - Reservation changes and cancels can be made directly with the hotels.
Between November 2, 2020 and December 3, 2020, please submit your request for one or more rooms through the Exhibitor Block Request form. Beginning December 4, 2020, you may book individual reservations online or over the phone. Groups of 10 or more rooms must submit their request through the DAC Block Request form.
Requests for hospitality suites and meeting rooms at Moscone or at one of the official hotels will need prior approval from DAC show management. Please contact:
Kaity Pizzolato, Exhibits Manager
P: 630-434-7779 x8080
REMINDER: Please note that Hotel Shuttle Bus service will not be provided.
Alert! CMR (Convention Management Resources) is the official hotel management company for SEMICON West & DAC Housing. No other hotel management company or travel agency is authorized to place reservations on behalf of SEMICON West & DAC. These companies have not entered agreements with the San Francisco hotels and are not able to guarantee rates and accommodations during the dates of the conference. Should you be contacted by any other agency other than CMR, please contact SEMICON West & DAC Housing.